COVID19 News/Data Bulletin
Sweden stands out for low COVID rates among other European countries. The country that never locked down, closed schools or mandated the vaccines and should have been paid attention to and adjust ineffective, harmful pandemic policies in other countries.
Who needs censorship when people don’t look at data!
This in a country (Australia) that never had a pandemic.
- Hospitalizations Plunge As Schools Reopen, Baffling Experts – Another hyped up risk didn’t materialize but let’s go ahead and inject the kids anyway, as they are vitamin shots!
- The teenager was not sexually active and had been given her second Pfizer Covid vaccine dose days before coming to hospital.
- Florida COVID Cases Among Lowest in Country Two Months After Record High Surge – Could it be seasonality and delta variant circulation and burn out, there was no lockdowns, school closures or mandates.
- I cannot do it anymore – Open letter and open questions from German Journalist OLE SKAMBRAKS; good list of an answered, baffling questions and why has the space for discussion has narrowed considerably.
- COVID Censorship is a Manifestation of Fear, explains Peter McCullough, MD, MPH – Steve Kirsch is offering 2 million for anyone who would debate him on this topic publicly.
- We’ve got to talk about the Rolling Stone ivermectin article. Turns out the story about rural hospitals so flooded with ODs that they couldn’t treat other patients was made up, entirely invented.
- Posted in: Uncategorized